Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day!


Sunday 16th June and it's Father's Day here in the UK. Hope all Dad's out their are having a good one :)

This week I have been creating with Clay some more - as I have now reached 19 sales in my Etsy Shop!!

This week I have ventured into making some Birds - the first few I made I kept myself and made myself a Necklace - with a little more practice I made two which are now for sale in my shop along with some other makes.







So what do you think?

All available from my Etsy Shop - please use the links provided to direct you straight to my shop.

I ship FAST within 1-2 working days - I also ship worldwide!!

All above Designs have been handmade and Designed by Clay Artisan  and Jewellery Designer Emma Quinn.

More of my work can be found here - http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/QJewelleryDesigns





No comments:

Post a Comment