Thursday 16 May 2013

Good Morning!!

I am sorry I have not Blogged for a while I have been busy creating NEW Clay makes and made 2 sales on Etsy with fantastic feedback so I am smiling from ear to ear and my mojo is really revving at the minute!!

Well I am still loving making Clay pieces and I have started to get a little more adventurous with my designs and painting.

This week I have been working on some Heart shaped Toggle Clasps and matching Pendants which I have filled with either white or terracotta clay and stamped with words with my new Alphabet Stamps and of course then hand painted and finished.

Here is a piccy of them - see what you think?

 This one is 'create' £5.00


 This one is 'soul' 'art' £5.00


 This one is 'true' £5.00


So what do you think of the Clasps??

If you like then please use the links which will take you straight to my Etsy Shop!

Next up the Pendants - See what you think?

 This one is 'Green Flora' - £4.50


 This one is 'Dainty' - £4.50


 This one is 'Love' - £4.50


So their you go that's what I have been up to this week so far......all available from Etsy!

'My Clay makes are all rustic and earthy - they are unique, not identical nor perfect - but that's what makes handmade beautiful!' - Emma Quinn - Quirky Clay Supplies.

I also have made two rather beautiful and vibrant Butterflies which are available in my shop so if you pop in please take a look at them - they are waiting to fly to their new home!!

The weekend is coming slowly closer and closer to us - please do hurry - more clay making needs to be done!!






No comments:

Post a Comment